Summary of Accountabilities
Provide superior aircraft installation services to meet customer specifications.
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Work Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Fit and trim new cabinets to aircraft.
- Sheet metal work to include installation of brackets and modifications.
- Remove and reinstall aircraft interior components for all types of aircraft.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Prepare interior components for recovering by removing covers, cleaning and sanding parts.
- Re-upholster aircraft components and re-install in aircraft.
- Responsible for repairing side panels and miscellaneous parts, involves riveting, plastic welding on shrouds and miscellaneous parts.
- Painting of small parts
- Trouble shoot installation issues due to engineering.
- Help with other miscellaneous interiors projects.
- Assist with facility maintenance and upkeep.
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Education and Experience
HS Diploma or equivalent.
3-5 Years Sheet metal and aircraft interior installation experience required.
Must possess strong written and verbal skills.
Possess exceptional internal and external customer service skills.
Able to work required schedule without deviation.
Must possess and maintain a current and valid license.
Meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions.
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions and or aircraft blueprints. Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Good grammar and spelling skills.
Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
Frequent periods of walking, sitting, rotation, bending, pushing, pulling, and reaching.
Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs, and occasional lifting up to and over 100 lbs.
Frequent exposure to general shop conditions.
Frequent exposure to airborne particles and small enclosed areas i.e. small aircraft interiors.
Occasional exposure to seasonal weather.
Additional Requirements or Skills
Basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must have valid Class C drivers license with a good driving history.
Requires occasional overnight out-of town travel.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
We participate in E-Verify
No phone calls please