Summary of Accountabilities
Work days: Monday – Friday
Work hours: 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Some overtime may be required.
Provide excellent customer service to all flight line and related customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Take service requests from customers, both internal and external. Coordinate with the line crew for all requests for service, including special requests from the shop, avionics, or flight department.
2. Record all service requests and aircraft movements on the Work Request Log.
Review log regularly and ensure that items are completed.
3. Enter and bill out fuel and services on the computer. Collect payments for Line
Service as well as all other departments. Control the cash drawer.
4. Responsible for scheduling rentals and instructors, figuring flight tickets, collecting payments, and monitoring pilot eligibility and currency.
5. Provide coffee, tea and ice upon customer request. Responsible for keeping supplies stocked. Monitor the transient lounge, pilot lounge, and vending area for cleanliness.
6. Upon customer request, arrange car rentals, courtesy cars, and hotel reservations within company guidelines.
7. Monitor the Unicom, and answer planes when they call. – Take any request that they make, and comply with that order.
8. Communicate with other shift’s personnel. Read all notes, e-mails, etc to improve communication with other shifts.
9. Responsible for answering the switchboard for all company telephone lines during non-business hours.
10. Ramp awareness for incoming traffic and escorting duties
11. Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Education and Experience
High school graduate or equivalent
2 + years of customer service or related experience
Able to work required schedule without deviation
Must possess and maintain a current and valid driver’s license to remain employed
Must meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions while employed
Basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
Basic reasoning ability
Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, and e-mail skills required
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos
Ability to write clear, concise correspondence
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Good grammar and spelling skills
Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
Office environment with some noise
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
We participate in E-Verify
No phone calls please