Summary of Accountabilities
Responsible for the maintenance and general cleanliness of the aircraft hangars and offices.
Work days: Monday – Friday
Work hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sweep and mop hangar bays, as needed, by using battery-powered sweeper and floor scrubber.
2. Keep all office and hangar bay trash receptacles emptied.
3. Responsible for dusting and general cleaning of all offices after hours.
4. Vacuum carpets in office areas, after hours, and as needed.
5. Mop and sweep tile floors, after hours, and as needed.
6. Maintain cleanliness of restrooms. Stock supplies such as soap, toilet paper, and paper towels regularly.
7. Responsible for snow removal and salting of sidewalks during the winter.
8. Help with various projects as required.
9. Provide necessary manpower when moving furniture/equipment.
10. Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 + years of Janitorial experience
- Possess exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- Able to work required schedule without deviation
- Must possess and maintain a current and valid driver’s license
- Meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions
Must be able to speak the English language and communicate with all levels of the organization.
Moderate noise, work in hangar bay and outdoors around running aircraft.
Additional Requirements or Skills
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Solid reasoning and good judgment is fundamental.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must have valid Class C driver’s license with a good driving history.
May require some local travel.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
We participate in E-Verify
No phone calls please