Summary of Accountabilities
Provide excellent customer service to those customers needing refueling and or towing of aircraft.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
Work Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform duties related to aircraft arrival, including meeting aircraft, guide pilot in parking, and set wheel chocks as required.
- Tow aircraft into service areas, and or hangars. Tow and move aircraft to customer hanger and or requested location.
- Fuel aircraft with appropriate type of fuel within regulations and FAA guidelines.
- Provide other services to customers as needed including carrying/unloading luggage, making arrangements for transportation within the city, cleaning aircraft, etc.
- Communicate all customer requests for service or other related services to customer service.
- Perform facility inspections to ensure hangar doors are closed and equipment is secured away.
- Fuel vehicles as necessary and do simple maintenance checks including checking the oil etc. Fuel the GPU, the pre-heater and other equipment as necessary.
- Communicate with other shifts to ensure smooth transition of duties and responsibilities.
- Handle miscellaneous housekeeping duties within the customer service lounge/line office areas. Keep areas clean and free of clutter.
- Limited possibility to work 3rd 3rd Shift line technicians are responsible for customer service duties such as handling the invoices and credit card settlements, counting the cash drawer, entering work log into database, locking doors, and handling all other requests that occur on that shift. (see customer service rep job description for details)
- Some shifts may be required to fuel commercial aircraft at airport terminals.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor/director.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Must hold a valid driver’s license at all times
Must meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions
Aviation Fueling Experience preferred
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write clear, concise correspondence. Good grammar and spelling skills. Good listening skills.
- Able to lift, crawl, kneel, bend and stoop without restrictions.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Able to walk and stand for long distances/time frames.
- Able to climb and balance in high places.
- Exposure to extreme heat and cold.
- Ability to work outside in inclement weather.
- Exposure to loud noises.
- Able to work in high, precarious places.
Additional Requirements or Skills
Basic math skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must possess and maintain a current and valid driver’s license
Basic computer aptitude preferred.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
We participate in E-Verify
No phone calls please