Summary of Accountabilities
Maintain the successful operation of the tool room to support the entire Company
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the tool/parts room in a clean, neat and professional manner.
- Maintain an ample stock of all products used regularly
- Ensure that all containers are tagged with the appropriate labels as required by HAZMAT
- Keep and maintain all tools and test equipment consigned to the tool room. Issue tools. Check Company owned equipment in and out to employees as needed to accomplish repair of customers aircraft
- Manage/Supervise tool calibration service for Yingling Aircraft owned precision tools (torque wrenches, test boxes, gauges, etc.) as needed
- Maintain, repair, and replace all bench on the maintenance floor as necessary
- Pick all parts for customers
- Act as a company wide pick up and delivery driver for parts and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Education and Experience
HS Diploma or equivalent
Some aviation/tool crib experience preferred
Basic Word and Excel Skills are required
Able to work required schedule without deviation
Must possess and maintain a current and valid driver’s license and have/maintain a good enough driving record to be on the Company’s vehicle insurance
Meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions
Must be able to speak the English language and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Able to lift, crawl, kneel, bend and stoop without restrictions.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Able to walk and stand for long distances/time frames.
- Able to climb and balance in high places.
- Normal office environment, however occasionally exposed to engine noise and general shop conditions.
Additional Requirements or Skills
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Solid reasoning and good judgment is fundamental.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must have valid drivers license with a good driving history.
Must run errands for the company on a daily basis.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
We participate in E-Verify
No phone calls please