Authorized G1000 NXi Installation
Focused on quality, safety, cost, and realistic downtime, our award-winning avionics team is authorized to install Garmin G1000 NXi integrated flight decks in a broad range of aircraft. Yingling Aviation is a Garmin Authorized Flight Deck Dealer & Installer and has been named “Top Garmin Aviation Dealer“ for multiple years running.
- Support for G1000 to G1000 NXi upgrades and full modifications from existing Collins Pro Line avionics for King Air models.
- Trade-in credit up to $12,000 for your existing avionics, or half off platinum plus package which includes Synthetic Vision, Chartview, Flightstream 110/510, & Enhanced Stall Protection.
- Industry leading equipment provides improved safety, dispatch reliability, efficiency, and reduced pilot workload.
- Avionics system reliability backed by a 2-yr warranty Garmin equipment warranty.
- 2-year workmanship labor warranty, on-demand Yingling engineering support.
- Realistic 10-12-week total downtime, with customer involvement throughout the installation.
- Yingling provided training during flight testing. CFI, SIC, and technicians are available on an as needed basis.
Garmin Authorized Integrated Flight Deck Dealer
G1000 NXi Upgrades
“Your team delivered on the vision and timeline for a big project and the end result is perfect.”
G1000 NXi Flight Deck Benefits
Improve your flying experience with the Garmin G1000 NXi system. Improve performance and capability with added processing power with brighter, smoother high-resolution displays, advanced features and built-in growth provisions.
- Lower your operating costs up to $20,000 per year (cost avoidance of outdated Collins Pro Line 2 or 4): Autopilot, Nav/Coms, DGs, AHRS, etc.
- Latest, most advanced flight deck upgrade brings zero-time avionics, new glass displays, smooth flight control and HSI mapping.
- Enables WAAS LPV approaches into thousands of airports — with Visual Approach capability for autopilot-coupled glidepaths to pilot-selectable minimums.
- Support for popular King Air upgrade STCs, such as the Blackhawk Aerospace XP67A Engine+ upgrade and the Textron Heavyweight Kit option for the King Air 350.
Garmin G1000 NXi Upgrade Includes
- Installation by award-winning and authorized Garmin Avionics dealer
- Optional SurfaceWatch runway identification/alerting technology with monitoring capability offers the opportunity for a safer operating environment, helping pilots avoid runway incursions or operational miscues such as takeoffs or landings on the wrong runway, a runway that is too short for safe departure or arrival, or takeoffs on a taxiway.
- WAAS GPS-guided LPV approaches to minimums, providing access to more airports and increasing aircraft utilization.
- ADS-B Out and ADS-B In Compliant
- RVSM Compliant upon delivery (if applicable).
- Upgraded 16 color Weather Radar providing advanced weather detection and avoidance.
- Stall protection (Underspeed Protection), with Emergency Descent (only on specific aircraft models), enabling coupled go-arounds.
- Connext wireless capability for database concierge, flight plan updates, and weather.
- Visit the Garmin website for additional details