Authorized G500/G600 TXi Installation
Our avionics team installs G500/G600 TXi touchscreen flight displays and is focused on quality, safety, cost, and realistic downtimes. We are a Garmin Authorized Dealer & Installer and have been named “Top Garmin Aviation Dealer” for multiple years running.
Exclusive G500 / G600 TXi Upgrade Offers
- Free Garmin databases for one year
- Receive up to $12,000 trade-in credit for your existing avionics
- Avionics system reliability backed by a two year Garmin Equipment Warranty
- One year workmanship labor warranty with exclusive on-demand Yingling engineering support
- Realistic 8-10-week total downtime, with customer involvement throughout the upgrade
Garmin Authorized Dealer & Installer
G500 / G600 TXi Authorized Installer
G500 / G600 TXi Upgrade Benefits
Enhance your high-performance piston or turboprop with the latest technology available from Garmin. Upgrade to a streamlined touch interface that is software upgradable, easily integrates with GTN Avionics, is modular, and has an optional engine monitoring system.
- Lower your operating costs up to $25,000 per year (cost avoidance of outdated autopilot, nav/coms, DGs, AHRS, etc.)
- Offering the one and only Garmin Smart Glide Technology – In the event of power loss, Smart Glide helps reduce workload by recommending an airport estimated in glide range and creating a direct to route. It automatically engages Garmin autopilot in IAS and GPS mode for best pitch glide speed, while providing critical runway information, glide range ring, and best airport glide indicator. Required equipment applies, inquire for more information.
- Provides one of the most capable and versatile touchscreen displays Garmin offers.
- EIS (Engine indicating system) capable on multiple engine types (including Pratt & Whitney PT6A engine’s latest addition). Offload engine data to the Cloud for viewing a complete engine history and access to engine data analyzer.
- Net gain of approximately 200-450lbs of useful load.
“Your team delivered on the vision and timeline for a big project and the end result is perfect.”
Upgrading to G500 / G600 TXi Includes
- Installation by award-winning and authorized Garmin dealer
- Integrate existing avionics systems to reduce overall upgrade costs. Examples of integrations include GNS430/530, Avidyne/Bendix TAS system, Certain Bendix WX radars, Avidyne MFD, Garmin Audio panels, PS engineering audio panels.
- WAAS GPS-guided LPV approaches to minimums, providing access to more airports and increasing aircraft utilization.
- ADS-B Out and ADS-B In Compliant
- RVSM Compliant upon delivery (if applicable).
- Upgraded 16 color Weather Radar providing advanced weather detection and avoidance.
- Stall protection (Underspeed Protection), with Emergency Descent (only on specific aircraft models) which enables coupled go-arounds.
- Connext wireless capability for database concierge, flight plan updates, and weather.
- Sirius XM/Radio for cockpit Nexrad weather and audio entertainment.
- Visit the Garmin website for additional details about G600 TXi or G500 TXi.