To apply, please send resumes to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer (Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
Drug Free Workplace
Summary of Accountabilities:
Maintains, repairs, and overhauls aircraft to ensure the aircraft is in safe working condition.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform all repairs, replacements, etc. on all aircraft systems, airframes, or engines in a safe and
expeditious manner and within FAA, and or manufacturer’s specifications.
2. Assist team leaders and shop foreman in finding unsafe or potential problems to customer’s aircraft.
Report errors, and do repair as needed.
3. Become familiar with all technical publications (maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, etc.) concerning aircraft maintained at this facility.
4. Own and maintain basic hand tools and test equipment to perform assigned tasks.
5. Work and communicate closely with other shop and office personnel to assure smooth transition of all customer aircraft.
6. Become familiar and proficient with all shop test and maintenance gear.
7. Perform all tasks assigned by management in a timely and safe manner.
8. Maintain a professional demeanor towards all customers, be courteous, informative and
9. Maintain a clean and neat work area. Help with other housekeeping duties as assigned.
10. Provide backup to line personnel when they are moving aircraft in and out of the hangers.
11. Other activities and projects as approved by the Director of Maintenance, Shop Foreman or the General Manager.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent. Education to meet licenses required (see below), 5 years in aircraft maintenance required. Prefer experience with Cessna models from 152 to 400 series aircraft. Must possess and maintain a current and valid license. Must meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions
Must be able to read and speak English. Must be able to communicate effectively with other personnel.
Basic math skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Assist department managers in maintaining a specified budget.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
A & P License, Inspection Authorization License preferred.
Basic computer aptitude preferred.
Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. Occasional periods of walking, sitting, rotation, bending, pushing, pulling, and reaching.
Occasionally lifting up to 25 lbs, and frequently lifting up to 10 lbs.
Frequent exposure to general shop conditions, engine noise.
Frequent exposure to aircraft exhaust, moving mechanical parts, lubricants, metals, and solvents.
Frequent exposure to seasonal weather.