To apply, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer (Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
Drug Free Workplace
Summary of Accountabilities:
Modify and repair aircraft systems and structures accordance with the maintenance manuals, drawings, STC’s, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Modify and repair aircraft systems and structures
2. Complete structural modifications to Aircraft
3. Accomplish airframe structural repairs
4. Fabricate detail sheet metal parts from blueprints
5. Become familiar with all technical publications (maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, etc.) concerning aircraft maintained at this facility
6. Own and maintain basic hand tools and test equipment to perform assigned tasks
7. Work and communicate closely with other shop and office personnel to assure smooth transition of all customer aircraft.
8. Become familiar and proficient with all shop test and maintenance gear
9. Perform all tasks assigned by management in a timely and safe manner
10. Maintain a professional demeanor towards all customers, be courteous, informative and
11. Maintain a clean and neat work area. Help with other housekeeping duties as assigned
12. Provide backup to line personnel when they are moving aircraft in and out of the hangers
13. Other activities and projects as approved by the Director of Maintenance, Shop Foreman or the General Manager
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Education to meet licenses required (see below), 10+ years in aircraft sheet metal modification
Reading and interpreting blue prints
Reading precision measuring equipment
Use of sheet metal related shop equipment
Must meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions
Cessna and King Air experience would be a plus
Must be able to read and speak English. Must be able to communicate effectively with other personnel.
Basic math skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Assist department managers in maintaining a specified budget.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
A & P License is a plus
Must possess and maintain a current and valid driver’s license
Basic computer aptitude preferred.
Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. Occasional periods of walking, sitting, rotation, bending, pushing, pulling, and reaching.
Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs, and frequently lifting up to 10 lbs.
Frequent exposure to general shop conditions, engine noise.
Frequent exposure to aircraft exhaust, moving mechanical parts, lubricants, metals, and solvents.
Frequent exposure to seasonal weather.