Centrally Located MRO
Yingling Aviation is a one-stop-shop for all your aircraft modification needs and a premier Textron Aviation affiliate. We have been providing aviation service and support since 1947 from our central location in Wichita, KS at Wichita’s Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport (KICT).
As a FAA/EASA Approved Part 145 Repair Station, we provide airframe support, engine service, avionics, custom interiors, propeller sales/service, parts, and paint for special missions and government programs throughout North America.
Our full-service MRO is a Cessna, Beechcraft, and Textron Aviation authorized service facility with more than 300,000+ sq. ft. of hangar space.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
Yingling Aviation has attained Quality Management Systems (QMS) ISO 9001:2015 standards having been assessed and approved by the National Quality Assurance (NQA). The specific certifications earned are:
- AS9100:2016 Design and manufacture of aviation and defense components and assemblies
- AS9110:2016 Program Management, Aerospace Maintenance Activities, Fixed Base Operator, Maintenance and Servicing for Aerospace Platforms, Aerospace Parts Distribution, Design Services, Aircraft Sales, Aircraft Storage and Leasing
- AS9120:2016 Distribution of aircraft components, equipment, and material
Our dedicated team of experts are ready to modify your aircraft for your specific needs including airframe modifications, custom interiors, avionics, surveillance cameras, and more.
- Supplemental Audio System
- Civil Air Patrol Special Mission Equipment
- Cabin skylights
- Camera windows
- Surveillance cameras and monitors
- Provisions for Directional Finder Antennas (DF)
- Sandia transponders
- TDFM multi-band transceivers
- ADS-B disablement
- Auto-pilot roll servo disconnect
- Various FM radios based on customer preference
- Tow hooks for gliders and banners
- Air Medevac interiors
Agencies & Customers
- Special Agency Groups
- US Department of Interior (National Parks)
- Local/state police and highway patrols
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- California Parks Department
- Arizona Game & Fish Department
- Special operation teams and task forces