Paint on your aircraft serves many purposes. It is an outward expression of you or your business. It communicates to observers. The appearance can be inspiring, stimulating, motivating, or informing. Often taken for granted, paint is also critical protection for the airframe exterior from the harsh elements of the environment on the ground and aloft.
At Yingling Aviation Paint Services we provide complete renovation from existing paint to new paint coatings and scheme design improving aircraft exterior appearance and protection.
Complete Paint Service
“Best group of people who accommodate all customers. They are a one stop shop: Line & Customer Service, Maintenance, Avionics, Interiors, Parts and a Pilot Shop.”
“Love the customer service and support.”
“Amazing company with awesome customer service”
“Their paint and interior work is top-notch.”
Our team of dedicated aviation paint professionals performs a multi-step process of removing the existing paint and preparing the exterior surfaces for new color coatings. Because we are a full-service MRO and FAA Approved Part 145 Repair Station our paint services come with comprehensive support from highly experienced technicians in airframe maintenance and modifications, avionics, and interior completions.
Design services are available to assist with a new paint color and stripe accent scheme.Contact Us Today!
Aircraft Paint Services
- Dedicated Team of highly experienced aviation paint professionals
- Modern strip and application facilities with curing system
- 2 stage intake, and 2 stage exhaust filtration (98% efficient)
- Personalized custom design services
- Art rendering of selected scheme
- Comprehensive multi-step strip and prep process
- Corrosion management
- Landing Gear painted to match – gear wells optional
- Bright work buffing included (jet engine heated inlets, heated wing leading edges)
- Deice boots cleaned and waxed (where applicable)
- Absolute attention to detail for superior finished product
- Permagard – High quality, protective coating which creates a glass-like finish that reduces drag and improves performance
- 2 year limited warranty on workmanship
- Complete strip and paint, stripe color change, registration no. change, or touch up
- Comprehensive maintenance support from MRO technicians
- Factory new aircraft thru legacy models
- Aircraft model examples that we paint – Cessna Citation models up to XLS+, all King Air models, Cessna Caravan and Conquest
Aircraft Painting Timelapse
Unleash The Ultimate Aircraft Experience
Bundle paint, interior, and avionics upgrades for a complete transformation.
Fast-track your aircraft’s evolution, gain time, enhance performance, and elevate your flying experience. Contact our sales team to explore full aircraft completions, tip to tail.