Paint on your aircraft serves many purposes. It is an outward expression of you or your business. It communicates to observers. The appearance can be inspiring, stimulating, motivating, or informing. Often taken for granted, paint is also critical protection for the airframe exterior from the harsh elements of the environment on the ground and aloft.
At Yingling Aviation Paint Services we provide complete renovation from existing paint to new paint coatings and scheme design improving aircraft exterior appearance and protection.
“Their paint and interior work is top-notch.”
Our team of dedicated aviation paint professionals performs a multi-step process of removing the existing paint and preparing the exterior surfaces for new color coatings. Because we are a full-service MRO and FAA Approved Part 145 Repair Station our paint services come with comprehensive support from highly experienced technicians in airframe maintenance and modifications, avionics, and interior completions.
Design services are available to assist with a new paint color and stripe accent scheme.Contact Us Today!
Aircraft Paint Services
- Dedicated Team of highly experienced aviation paint professionals
- Modern strip and application facilities with curing system
- 2 stage intake, and 2 stage exhaust filtration (98% efficient)
- Personalized custom design services
- Art rendering of selected scheme
- Comprehensive multi-step strip and prep process
- Corrosion management
- Landing Gear painted to match – gear wells optional
- Bright work buffing included (jet engine heated inlets, heated wing leading edges)
- Deice boots cleaned and waxed (where applicable)
- Absolute attention to detail for superior finished product
- Permagard – High quality, protective coating which creates a glass-like finish that reduces drag and improves performance
- 2 year limited warranty on workmanship
- Complete strip and paint, stripe color change, registration no. change, or touch up
- Comprehensive maintenance support from MRO technicians
- Factory new aircraft thru legacy models
- Aircraft model examples that we paint – Cessna Citation models up to XLS+, all King Air models, Cessna Caravan and Conquest
Interiors & Equipment Upgrades
Combine repainting your aircraft with the refurbishment of the interior and upgrade the instrument panel with new and more capable equipment and your aircraft can transform completely.
Our interior completions provides customers the convenience of first class surroundings especially designed for the versatile and economical turboprop aircraft. The exclusive OASIS interior is distinguished by its high overall quality and attractive selections of leather, fabric, and cabinetry finishing.